This privacy statement explains the kinds of information we obtain from or about you as a visitor to our website or as a user of its services, how we use that information (together with information provided offline or via other means), and who we share that information with
This website is operated by IMMAC Capital (Ireland) Limited (“IMMAC”) (all references to "we", "us" or "our" in this policy refer to IMMAC Capital (Ireland) Limited) as the controller of the personal data which is described in this Privacy Statement. We are registered in Ireland under company number 604828 and have our registered office at Mount Hybla House, Farmleigh Estate, Castleknock, Dublin 15.
At IMMAC we understand that the privacy and security of your information is important to you. To this end, we endeavour to safeguard the privacy of all information you entrust us with in order to protect and respect your privacy. We will only collect personal data about you with your awareness and as described in this policy. Any personal data which you provide to us and/or which we obtain about you, will be kept secure and confidential using appropriate technical and organisational measures. We may combine personal data that we collect via one method (for example, our website) with personal data that we collect via another method (for example, your offline interactions with us).
In addition, we take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, very seriously. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked sites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such:
We can be contacted in the following ways:
- by post: Data Protection Officer, Mount Hybla House, Farmleigh Estate, Castleknock, Dublin 15,
- by visiting our website: www.immac.ie; and,
- by email at: ,
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Except as stated below, IMMAC does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by e-mailing us, by using our online form). We may collect and process some of the following types of personal data through our website (and combine this with data provided offline through your interactions with us):
- information you give us when you use the forms (e.g. contact form) on our website, such as your name, e-mail address and phone number;
- information you give us when you register with and use our on-line portal;
- information you give us when you make a payment to us, such as financial or credit card information;
- information obtained from customer surveys that you have taken part in;
- information that you give us when you submit a question/comment in relation to our services or website;
- information you give us when you apply for a job with us (CV, cover letter, contact details);
- information you give us when you submit sell sheets to our Acquisitions Unit for assessment; and
- information you give us when you publish public comments on our social media pages e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Boards.ie.
When you visit our website, the following technical information is retained about that visit:
- the IP address of the your web server;
- the top-level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net);
- the previous website address from which you reached us, including any search terms used;
- Google Analytics data which shows the traffic of visitors around this web site (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded); and
- the type of web browser and operating system used by you.
IMMAC will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details listed above with any individual. It is the policy of IMMAC never to disclose such technical information in respect of individual website visitors to any third party (apart from our internet service provider, which records such data on our behalf and which is bound by confidentiality provisions in this regard), unless obliged to disclose such information by law. The technical information will be used only by IMMAC, and only for statistical and other administrative purposes.
USE OF GOOGLE MAPS
PURPOSE OF PPROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
IMMAC processes personal data in order to:
- deal with any queries that you have submitted to us via our website (e.g. our contact form);
- operate our online portal;
- assess any sell sheets you submit to our Acquisitions Unit;
- carry out customer satisfaction surveys;
- send you promotional and marketing materials, subject to any preferences that you express when we collect your contact details or subsequently. You can opt out of receiving promotional and marketing materials from us at any time by contacting us at the contact details above;
- generate and analyse statistics regarding usage of this website, including the frequency of use of individual pages (where possible, personal data will be anonymised before being used for this purpose);
- undertake fraud prevention, investigation and detection;
- provide you with relevant information, including in relation to geographic information;
- establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and
- otherwise assist in operating our business in a commercially prudent manner
Our legal bases for collecting and using this information are as follows:
- you have given your consent to the processing in question;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- the processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest in conducting our business, and managing this website, in a commercially prudent manner.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We retain your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, or to comply with our obligations under applicable law and, if relevant, to deal with any claim or dispute that might arise between you and us. For further information please contact our Data Protection Officer at .
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data may also be processed by other organisations on our behalf for the purposes outlined above. We may share your personal data with our selected business associates, suppliers and contractors to provide you with website’s services. For example, recipients of personal data may include:
- third parties who we engage to provide services to us in connection with this website, such as outsourced service providers, IT services providers, professional advisers and auditors;
- competent regulatory authorities and bodies as requested or required by law; and
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- as part of normal business processing with other companies within the IMMAC Group; or
- to protect our rights, property or safety of patients or others.
REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
You are not under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide us with any personal data. However, if you do not provide us with the information required at any stage by us (e.g. on any online form), we may not be in a position to process your form and associated request.
USER RIGHTS AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances, in relation to your personal data
the right to access your personal data;
the right to request the rectification and/or erasure of your personal data;
the right to restrict the use of your personal data;
the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
the right to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to require us to transmit that data to another data controller;
where our processing of your personal data is based on you having provided consent, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above.
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided above.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Irish Data Protection Commission if you are not happy with the way we have used your information or addressed your rights. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found at (https://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/Contact-us/11.htm) or you can call the Data Protection Commission at +353 (0)761 104 800.
Further information about data protection can be found on the Data Protection Commission’s website: http://www.dataprotection.ie/.
Baseline date: October 2018