In late 2017, IMMAC Capital (Ireland) was established to invest in the Irish elderly care market.
It has developed a portfolio of four high quality, long-term elderly residential care facilities in the Dublin area.
Our current portfolio is managed by our operating group; Beechfield Care Group (BCG) which drives our standards across the group in the areas of clinical governance, quality of care, innovation, purchasing, HR management, operations management, and financial management.
IMMAC intends to invest up to €50 million pa in further acquisitions to build an overall portfolio of 1,000 long-term elderly care residential beds.
IMMAC’s target market in not location specific. We focus more on the quality and culture of the nursing home, occupancy levels, and the demographics of the surrounding areas.
IMMAC’s target market consists of both owner managed care facilities where the owner is looking to exit, and existing groups where the shareholders are looking to divest.
Unlike many PE firms, IMMAC focus is on a long-term investment horizon of up to 15 years.
- Beechfield Manor Nursing Home, Shankhill, Co Dublin
- Glengara Park Nursing Home, Glasthule, Co. Dublin
- Mount Hybla Nursing Home, Castleknowk, Dublin 15
- St Gabriels Nursing Home, Raheny, Dublin 5
- Beechpark Nursing Home, Kildare
- Beechwood Nursing Home, Rathvindon
- Woodlands House Nursing Home, Dillonsland
Beds in nursing homes