Long Term, Sustainable Healthcare Investment
IMMAC Capital (Ireland) was established in December 2017 to invest in the fast growing, Irish elderly healthcare sector.
As the Irish population increases and ages, demand for high quality healthcare facilities and nursing homes is increasing.
Immac is attracted to this sector because of the unique demographics prevailing in the Irish market. Ireland has an aging population, an undersupply of nursing home beds, and little specialist housing that is specifically designed for the elderly cohort.
Facts and Figures
- 8 Elderly healthcare facilities providing 498 beds.
- Investment to date €69 million.
- Annual investment volume of approx. €30 to €50 million.
- The IMMAC business model is to purchase, upgrade, finance, and manage nursing homes and other healthcare facilities in Ireland.
- IMMAC Capital (Ireland) will also provide the asset oversight function
on behalf of the shareholders.
- IMMAC pursues a conservative investment strategy with long-term horizons of 15 years plus.
- IMMAC Capital (Ireland) is a 100% subsidiary of IMMAC Holding AG, whose main shareholders are Hannoversche Volksbank with 80% and the bank's own holding company GEORGE Holding GmbH, in which the Volksbank in Schaumburg and Nienburg also has a stake. Profunda Vermögen GmbH, an investment company owned by IMMAC founder Marcus H. Schiermann, is a minority shareholder with 20%.
IMMAC Capital (Ireland) Limited