High-Value Real Estate as Concept for Success
IMMAC Capital (Ireland) was established in the Irish capital of Dublin and successfully closed its first transaction in December 2017. In conjunction with the acquisition, the foundation was laid for the expansion of the IMMAC group into the fast-growing Irish nursing home market.
Facts and Figures
- 3 healthcare properties
- Annual investment volume of c. 30 to 50 million euros
- IMMAC business model is purchase, finance, management. of real estate specialising in nursing homes, other healthcare facilities and operating properties in the Republic of Ireland.
- Controlling function on behalf of IMMAC AIFs
- IMMAC pursues a conservative strategy with a very long-term horizon.
- IMMAC Capital (Ireland) is a 100% subsidiary to IMMAC Holding AG, whose majority shareholder (99.98%) is Profunda Vermögen GmbH, a holding company owned by the Schiermann family in Hamburg.
IMMAC Capital (Ireland) Limited
Dublin - Ireland
IMMAC Capital (Ireland) Ltd.
Mount Hybla House, Farmleigh Estate
Phone: +353 1 685 4105